Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kymaro Body Shaper is “The Girls” Best Friend

Ann, writing for her blog Ann Again…And Again, reviews the Kymaro Body Shaper and determines it’s a best friend for your breasts. “This body shaper is the fastest way to smooth your shape, giving you a bump-free silhouette” says Ann. “You step into the body shaper, pull it up over your hips, place the straps over your shoulders and you're ready to get dressed in your favorite T-shirt or clingy formal wear.”

After trying the Kymaro Body Shaper for herself Ann states “I notice right away that the body shaper is helping with my posture, it's comfortable for me to sit up straight with my shoulder's back. Nice.” Perhaps the feature most appreciated by Ann is the Kymaro Body Shaper’s low front design. “[W]ith it's low front design it helps your bra do it's job of perking up the girls! (if you know what I mean.) Anything to help put the boobs back in their proper place is all right with me.”

To read Ann’s entire review click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment